511 Travel Info

KanDrive Traveler Information


KanDrive Phone

Getting the most up-to-date information in Kansas is as easy as calling 5-1-1. By calling "511" on any phone (wireline and wireless) from anywhere in Kansas you can learn about road conditions, construction detours and travel weather information for the Kansas turnpike and any Interstate, US, or state highway in Kansas and Nebraska. You can reach Kansas 511 from anywhere in the U.S. or Puerto Rico by calling 1-866-511-KDOT (5368) or if dialing 511 doesn't work from your phone.
Image For more information about the Kansas 511 Phone System, go to Phone 511


KanDrive Website (http://www.kandrive.org/kandrive)

This website provides you:
Image A map that shows road condition and construction/detour information for the Kansas state highway system, including Interstate, U.S. and State highways, and the Kansas Turnpike.


Image Links to: